Saturday, April 2, 2011

Talking About Your Blogging Activity.


Hi, in my previous articles I dealt with such an extremely popular topic as blogging. In fact we should confess that blogging is one of the most popular topics in the sphere of money making. So it seems to me that I’ll never give up writing articles about blogging because I’m also interested in this topic, I earn money in this way and furthermore I’d like to share my ideas on this matter with you right now. So here below you can find some worthy tips closely connected with blogging. I think that they will be helpful for you.
So I’m sure that you should add your posts wisely. I mean that you shouldn’t combine days with plenty of posts and months of their absence. As for me I’m always surprised when some bloggers post several post a day and then disappear for a week. Unlike such crazy guys you should be able to distribute posts evenly. For example you can add several posts in few days. If you have written for two posts then you can automatically add a new one in one or two days. The main thing is that your readers simply get used to the continuous updating of the blog. If you don’t ruin their expectations they will come back again every day and even bring new guys. Of course you need new readers, so you’d better be concerned with a regular update of your blog.
It goes without saying that you should constantly update the version of the engine and all your plug-ins. In fact it’s a simple principle of safety. Of course I agree that WordPress is a great CMS, but we should realize that it’s rather vulnerable. Perhaps we think too much about weak points. But any way I’m sure that we should be on the safe side.
Just keep in mind that there’s no need for you to write every day just to show everybody that you follow your duties. Try to write often, but you aren’t obliged to publish anything on a daily basis in order to support the image of an active dynamic blogger. It’s a rather a foolish approach from my point of view. In this case the quality of your posts can be reduced considerably and therefore you’ll lose a great number of your readers.
Of course you should also make an interesting and unique design. In fact design is not important in blogging and it’s true. But an interesting, unique and creative design increases interest to your blog. Roughly speaking an occasional visitor perceives the design of your blog first of all and only then he starts reading or simply rejects it. So you should make your visitors fall in love with the design of your blog. This will guarantee you a stable success.