Saturday, April 2, 2011

Common Mistakes Of Novice Bloggers.


Hi, in my article I’d like to face typical mistakes of bloggers. Certainly I know that experienced guys don’t do this. But any way I should warn young inexperienced guys about possible obstacles on their way. In such a way they can save their time. In fact helping people is my job. Moreover it’s quite a profitable job as you know. Now the introduction is over because I need going down to business right now.
Now be ready to write down my advices regarding your blogging. Keep in mind that I’m somewhat limited with time so I’m not going to repeat things twice. So let’s begin with your contact details. Insert a page with contacts in a conspicuous place or bring them to the home page. Duplicate contacts on the page for advertising. You should indicate not only your ICQ and email. We must always bear in mind that not all people are used to connecting to ICQ. So make sure that your visitors have been provided with other alternative contacts unlike ICQ. Do not include email or ICQ picture if you do not want tons of spam.
Now let’s pay attention to advertisement. Do not hang up to 10 banners on the blog. From my point of view it would be better to place 3-5 banners for good money. The matter is that in most cases you’ll get a standard fee for each banner click. So there’s no need to turn your blog into something resembling a New Year Tree only to get an extra penny. Be sure to place only thematic advertising. Thematic advertising is very effective to my mind. I’ve been using it for three years.
As for announcing posts I can say that you shouldn’t announce absolutely all the posts on forums and social networks. I hope that you won’t be astonished by the explanation. So the matter is that your massive advertising of all posts written by you would be very similar to a banal spam. To my great regret many newcomers use spam. To my mind it’s really annoying when you see the comments from the same nickname, writing such as : “Thank you, Alex, well done. Thank you, click on this link”. These guys just want to see your name and link in the blogging top. Of course it’s a banal spam as you can see. I think you aren’t going to deal with spam in your business. By the way you shouldn’t forget to choose only the most interesting articles for your potential and current readers. In fact it doesn’t matter whether you write articles by yourself or simply purchase them. The main thing is that they should be absorbing at the first syllable. I hope that your blogging will be successful.
Is it easy or tough to earn money in the internet today? Well, actually it’s both, because if you make a nice surf over the net, you will see that many people report to know the ways to make money online.