Saturday, April 2, 2011

Talking About Useless Activities On The Net.


Perhaps you know for sure that Internet is just a mirror where we can see an exact reflection of our human society. And just like in real life, there are so many suspicious projects on the net. They promise us to earn a lot of money very quickly or even doing nothing.
Thank God that those guys who like freebies and quick money online are becoming smaller in percentage. But any way hunters for instant money appear on the net every day. And certainly they become victims of numerous fraud schemes every day. It seems to me we can do little to prevent this because people have a certain inclination to try such schemes even if they seem to be suspicious. To cut a long story short I can simply tell you that people really believe in quick money. And therefore there will always be cheaters, organizers of various types of financial pyramids. In fact we can blame our human greed for this. I think that I should my task now is to illustrate the essence of such programs. It seems to me that my duty is to express my views on the subject and tell you my point of view on making money on the net.
So, I do not think that business on the Internet can include various sponsorship programs, because business is rather an opposite thing from my point of view. I think that we can simply call this “doing nothing” because in this activity you needn’t be concerned with the quality and volume of your work. To be exact when being involved in this activity you simply click ads and view them while getting credited for this. Certainly in this case you can get only miserable amounts of cash and nothing else. But on the other hand you can certainly earn but only to pay for your Internet access.
Now let’s find out who these guys work. It’s interesting to know why they pay money for clicking. Very briefly, the essence of these programs can be described as follows. A particular sponsor has an agreement with several advertisers or advertising agencies that are willing to pay a “sponsor” a certain sum for one click on an advertising banner. And this sponsor can “honestly” advertise these sites, for example, by creating sites with high traffic.
But this sponsor can do another trick. You simply come across an advertisement inviting you to take part in one promising project. Yes, I mean that this sponsor can simply hire guys like you to organize regular visits of certain sites. By the way in order to accelerate your interest they can offer you a referral program. It’s supposed that if you manage to attract many referrals then you can give up clicking and your referrals will do it for you. But even in this case it’s not a kind of business, it’s just a sort of craziness. I hope you’ll avoid this in your money making.