Saturday, April 2, 2011

Let’s Promote Your Blog Now.


Today I’ve come across an interesting post on the net. The topic of that post is also what you think about. I mean the promotion of a blog. Of course in this case I mean exactly your blog. Right here below I’ve prepared some thoughts on this matter which might be worth of your attention to my mind. I advise you to read all of this very attentively because your possible missing some details can reduce the overall value of the article.
The first advice regarding promotion is surprisingly simple. You should simply write as much as you can especially at the initial stage of your blogging. As for me I can’t stop writing articles for my blog. Besides my realizing the essence of this duty I also like it. I can say that it’s my hobby. Of course you should do your best to write only useful and absorbing posts and discuss topical issues. If you do not want to write better then you’d better relax for some time. I’m sure that worthy ideas will get back to your mind very soon.
Then I should also mention commenting because it’s also a very important point in your blog promotion from my point of view. Just try not to leave bad comments such as: “Thank you, I’ve learned a lot. Thanks for the post, sign” and so on. Try to leave only worthy comments. In this case the author of another blog might get back to your blog if there is some useful information. Perhaps he’ll continue with his commenting on your blog in the nearer future.
I think that you should put links to other useful blogs. The author will notice you and perhaps in the future he’s going to refer to your posts. But at the same time this shouldn’t be excessive. When communicating on forums, you can paste the link to your blog in the signature. This will give you a little traffic if you write there regularly.
By the way there’s one more worthy opportunity to promote your blog. I just want to say that you can increase your traffic through different video sharing sites. Most Internet users know about popular video sharing sites such as Youtube for example. Do you know that these sites can bring you a good amount of traffic to your site daily? If you don’t know this then you are still losing much. It’s the greatest way to get target visitors for you. But in this case your video content should match the information on your blog. The main principle is that having uploaded a video, you should also insert a link to your blog there. Many guys successfully promote their blogs in such a way. I think that you’ll do it with the same success.