Saturday, April 2, 2011

Talking About Typical Errors In Blogging.


I would like tell what mistakes novice bloggers are used to making from time to time. I really hope that my review will help you to stay away from these nasty mistakes in the nearer future. As for me I really don’t think that I’m so cool in blogging but at the same time I can’t help telling you about these errors.
Perhaps it would be a pretty good thing to start with RSS subscription you’re your feedburner of course. So here below I’ve just prepared a set of recommendations for you regarding this matter. Insert the RSS icon in an appropriate place, not somewhere in the basement. Do not make it the size of 350 to 350, it’s not advisable indeed. After the post you shouldn’t insert the flashing banner. Some guys do this very often but to say honestly this annoys me a lot. To my mind in this case you’d better write something like: “Do you like the post? Subscribe!”
If you have managed to catch up to 30 subscribers with a feedburner then you’d better not shine on this parameter. It has been 200 thousand times discussed that if there are a small number of visitors on your blog then most probably people will think that there’s nothing interesting on the blog and it makes no sense to read it.
And of course I should teach you a little how to make posts. Always try to attach an image to the theme post. Many guys overlook this. Shame on them. It’s really beneficial. You should keep paragraphs of course. Highlight the words or items you want to emphasize using corresponding tags. Your font should be of a normal size and not a crooked one certainly. The link must be properly distinguished from the plain text. Do not put a lot of smiles on the page, because from my point of view it wouldn’t be seriously looking. Check your spelling.
As for your design I think that you’d better have a really unique one. If your design fails to be unique then it can be compared with the following situation. Just imagine that you like a girl and want to get acquainted with her. So you come up to her and say something like this: “Girl, I guess I know you.” I don’t doubt that in most cases you’ll be rejected. And you can do this ten times but in vain of course. I guess that so many guys keep on doing the same in relation to her so there’s no wonder that she’s fed up with all of this. So the same refers to your readers. Of course your design should not be overloaded with different colors like a rainbow. Now it’s high time for you to adjust your blog in conformity with all of this mentioned above.