Saturday, April 2, 2011

Essential Things In Your Blogging.


Hi, I can’t help giving you some tips concerning blogging because I see that you are rather a capable guy. So I’d like to help you with some advices. So let’s start right now. Here below I’ll answer some typical questions about blogging.
So some guys ask me whether they should put the date of the post or not. As for me I’m used to putting dates on each post. It is desirable but not mandatory of course. As for personal data I prefer mention my real name rather than hiding behind a mysterious nick. From my point of view this should make people trust you more though certainly you can use a nick if you wish.
By the way I advise you not to ignore you’re your RSS or e-mail subscription. This can be rather beneficial for your blogging. And don’t write about everything in your blog. Many people try to highlight as many topics as they can and many newcomers ask me whether it’s worth to do so or not. And my answer is always negative in this case. Try to choose a topic you like best of all and devote your blog to it. It’s very important for your success to like what you write from my point of view. As for moderation I’d like to say that it should exist in your blogging of course. It’s because you should delete negative abusive comments from time to time. First of all you should fight spamming on your blog. But at the same you shouldn’t violate somebody’s natural right to tell his point of view on your posts. Sometimes critics can be rather helpful.
And here we’ve approached to an extremely important aspect of blogging as monetization. To my mind in this case we shouldn’t say too much words because everything is clear. If you want to earn money with blogging then you should monetize your blog or several ones if you have many blogs of course. But if you want only please your soul by writing on favorite topics then you’d better give up the idea of monetization. So to say shortly it’s up to you to decide in this case. May be you won’t require monetization at all. God only knows of course. The main thing is that you’ll be right in both cases.
And of course blogging doesn’t mean that you are a slave of your posts. I mean that you shouldn’t write as much as you can. Just write as often to maintain your readers’ interest. Keep in mind that your excessive writing might result in reducing the quality of your posts which can’t be desirable for you of course. I that this list of advices will be efficient for you.