Saturday, April 2, 2011

Controversial Moments In Your Blogging.


My closer friend has published today rather an interesting article on controversial moments of blogging. To say honestly I’ve been greatly impressed by this article. This has made me start writing this review. It’s because I’ve got a burning desire to discuss these controversial moments of blogging with you right now. In other words it’s my attempt to narrate my friend’s article on this matter. Here below I’m going to enumerate these controversial things.
First of all I’d like to mention RSS feed. Some guys think that it’s high time to refuse of RSS feed. But from my point of view if I were you I wouldn’t refuse of it. Is it so disturbing? And what about comments? Should you allow comments or not? Many guys don’t know what to do in this case. But my answer is very simple – yes. Yes we need comments because all bloggers of the world need a reliable feedback with their readers.
As for the frequency of posts I’m not so assured to answer firmly because it seems to me that it depends on a particular situation. But it seems to me that you should have a moderate attitude to this matter. So you should try to write not so seldom and not very often. But any way articles should be interesting. By the way people also want to know how many blogs they should create. I think that you’d better concentrate on one thing though I can’t forbid you to create another one
Of course you should also think about your domain name. People still don’t know whether they should choose a short or a long one for their blog. Some guys even dream about an exotic domain zone. Now listen to my point of view. So to my mind the domain name should be chosen to remember first of all. As follows from this you’d better use a short one. And furthermore I wouldn’t like to recommend an exotic domain zone for you. I’m amused by these talks about hosting. But I’ve already made my choice concerning hosting. I’m convinced that a dedicated paid server is the best solution for any Internet businessman.
The titles of your posts should be informative from my point of view. It goes without saying that titles should give people an excellent opportunity to understand the main essence of the article even without reading. Of course it’s advisable to use key words in titles. As for content I can say that you shouldn’t ignore foreign materials especially if they are really worthy. I hope that there’s no need to remind you that you should use only unique articles. And finally I’d like to mention design. To my mind it’s not so important as other matters mentioned above. But of course you can make a pretty lovely design if you wish. I hope you’ll have the ocean of visitors to your blog.