Saturday, April 2, 2011

My Advices To Novice Bloggers.


Hi, I have no time because I’m rather a busy guy. So I’m going to give you advices on blogging right now without delay. So let’s start with paid positions. I mean this opportunity to monetize a blog by writing custom posts. Of course it’s possible to gain profits from this. But you should advertise only a good stuff in this case. And of course you should have tried this particular product. If this stuff is really worthy then you can think about paid positions quite seriously.
Of course I can’t pass by such a curious detail as design. I’m tired to answer monotonous questions whether it’s an important thing for blogging or not. So I can answer you with my question too. Is it important for a woman to be pretty? I’m sure that your answer will be positive though at the same time you realize that not every pretty woman can be loved by you and become your wife. I really hope that you’ve understood the main idea. Excuse, me ladies, if I’ve told some bad things but I think like a plain man first of all. So to cut a long story short you can make a pretty lovely design for your blog but at the same time don’t be surprised if it’s not going to be the key to your success.
As for links I’d like to say that they should be opened in new windows. In fact it’s just a caprice of mine, though you can do in the opposite way if you wish. By the way many guys ask me about the length of their posts. In fact it’s a very essential nuance in blogging from my point of view. Some guys choose long posts which are mini novels or something like this. Others prefer short posts. As for me I’m more likely to use short posts because I’m used to express ideas very short. But at the same time I can’t say that long posts are so bad. In fact it’s up to your taste and style to make the final decision.
And of course I’ve forgotten to mention topics. Some guys do their best to be multifunctional in blogging writing about everything. But others try to concentrate on one thing and they can really get stable benefits from this. From my point of view specialized blogs will be always preferable. As for me I really don’t know any guy who is going to attend such a “multifunctional” blog. So you can make conclusions from this by yourself. In fact you can email me if you come across other difficulties in blogging. And I’ll be glad to help you at any time. Blogging is a very interesting activity and I hope you’ll like it.