Saturday, April 2, 2011

Important Advices For Your Blogging.


Hi, it’s me ones again. And as you might have guessed I’m going to continue with my giving essential advices for blogging. So I’d like to skip words of introduction in this case because I’ve got a burning desire to start giving advices right now. I hope you are going to read my review very attentively.
First of all you should hand over full posts in RSS feeds. On this account there are so many points of view I should say. Many guys agree that full posts for RSS are more preferable to compare with stumps. After all many people like to read posts only in the RSS feed even without passing on the blog itself. On the other hand it is logical to assume that stumps will be rather an efficient RSS solution for the blog. You can make several experiments with RSS if you wish.
Of course you should make the menu top notes. Just imagine a man who comes to your blog for the first time. What is his interest? You should get him interested. He should leave his comments and it’s up to you to make him do this. Make a list of top notes which you can be proud of and place them high in a separate menu.
Do not restart WordPress plug-ins. Of course, I understand it’s cool to test new plug-ins upgrading your blog functionality. But the matter is that there are negative features in this. First, the new version of WordPress can work inappropriately with certain plug-ins. In such a way you can get many system errors. Secondly, each new plug-in is an additional load. Thirdly, some plug-ins are considered to be extra opportunities for hackers. Summarizing the value of all mentioned above I can advise you to put on the blog only those plug-ins you really need.
Make an extended form of subscription. The original RSS button in the form of a drunken insect is rather a cool thing but it fails to be effective to my great regret. I recommend you to apply an expanded form of subscription through RSS, email, Twitter and so on.
Perhaps it’s going to be necessary to hold mini-competitions. I understand that in most cases conducting substantial competitions might appear an unreal thing. But to my mind mini-competitions are rather real. In such a way you can enforce your readers’ faithfulness.
Do not exceed the number of banners. Just place three banners, this is normal to my mind. So it would be an appropriate solution to place two advertisers in one place. Of course, in this case money will go lower. But any way you’ll gain more benefits in this way. Your blog should look neat first of all. I hope you’ll implement all of this without problems.